Friday, March 6, 2009

I decided today that I need to make more intentional time in my schedule for God time. I don't know exactly what that looks like since I don't usually connect with God in a conventional way for the most part...I think I just need to have time set aside in my day where I can just go for a walk or sit in a pretty place or intentionally seek God out. Whatever I do, I know that I need to refresh myself more often. I'm feeling pretty burnt out after my first week back at work after my trip and, looking back at my week, I realized that the majority of my time was spent rushing around and whenever I finally did stop, I was too pooped to even think, let alone hear from God.

I'm pretty sure that was a pretty rambly paragraph...if you can even call that a paragraph...I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment